- 24-hour free, confidential, and bi-lingual support hotline;
- Support groups for domestic violence survivors and the children or survivors;
- Prevention education and community outreach programs;
- Court advocacy;
- The “Bridges of Hope” legal program; and
- Individual therapy services for child, youth, and adult victims.
Alternative Horizon’s services are critical to Durango and southwest Colorado, and Paul hopes that his involvement with the organization will bolster and advance its efforts.
Paul is grateful for the opportunity to work with the program and its staff and board of directors, and believes that his election to the Board is the first step in developing a long-term relationship between Padilla Law, P.C. and Alternative Horizons.